In 1909 it was completely renovated in a Neogothic style, and that is the restaurant we still see today.
In 1916 Carlo Coppedé painted the lunettes inside, inspired by the Decameron;
in 1919 it was the turn of Galileo Chini, who frescoed the famous “Saletta delle Rose”. Also worthy of note are the Cantagalli ceramic tiles which depict the insignia of the Tuscan municipalities of that time.
A venerable meeting place for intellectuals (Leoncavallo, Puccini, Marinetti, Pirandello), the Ristorante Paoli has never forsaken the flavour and passion of traditional Tuscan cuisine.